Separate your fees from time.
Most entrepreneurs don’t understand how pricing works. As a result, you undercharge for your services. This means tolerating non-ideal clients for way too long, working longer hours to make more money and compromising other parts of your life to grow your business.
Since the thought of raising your rates is uncomfortable, you postpone this critical decision. Common concerns include losing your current clients, no one will pay a higher fee or charging higher rates than your mentor.
Value is the solution. When we connect your fees to value, then it’s possible to earn more without additional time spent working.
Lead with Value
Discover the path to raise your rates without losing clients.
Here’s what you can expect from a conversation with Loren:
• Create a crystal clear vision that highlights your value.
• Uncover hidden challenges which directly impact your cash flow.
• Discover immediate opportunities to increase your income and get you into action.
• Leave this session renewed, re-energized, and inspired knowing you’re now ready to achieve the next level of success (without sacrificing lifestyle)…
Let’s get together to finally increase your income and attract clients who respect your expertise.
Here are a few of the key things my clients receive:
- Success is messy. Over-thinking, continuing to do research and postponing a decision that feels risky keeps you stuck. How long are you willing to tolerate things as they are? Taking action is the only way to get results.
- Your value. What you value and what your clients value are two different things. Your highest value is what you know, not what you do. Grasping the value concept sets you up to finally separate your fees from time.
- Your impact. You don’t have to lower your prices in order to be competitive. Instead, educate your clients about the value of working with you. The ability to solve their problems and follow through with your promise is a game changer. Your ideal clients realize doing business with you is an investment rather than an expense.
- Lighten your workload. You don’t have to sacrifice your personal life in order to get the financial results you’re looking for. That leads to burnout and overwhelm. Follow proven strategies which catapult your business to the next level, while still finding time for the people and activities you cherish.
You’ve thought about it and done the research. Now take action.
Entrepreneurs, by their very nature, are do-it-yourselfers. This is a gift in many ways. It also has the potential to be your greatest enemy. Fierce independence creates frustration, consumes precious time as you figure things out and you lose money by postponing decisions.
I’ve spent a lot of time working with elite, professional athletes at the top of their game. One primary difference exists between driven athletes and motivated entrepreneurs. Athletes understand from day one how the right coach will help them succeed. Like elite athletes, teaming up with the right business coach is an investment in yourself and your business. You’ll achieve greater success in less time, and with less stress, than those who attempt to go it alone.
Loren is author of The Success Solution – Break Through Limiting Beliefs for Business Success, an Amazon bestseller. She’s a keynote speaker and one of America’s top ranked business coaches. From 2018 to 2020, she continues to be recognized by HubSpot in its annual list of the world’s top 22 business coaches.